We do not keep lists generally and we do not take deposits until well after puppies are born, you just have to contact us at the right time. The puppies we sell are intended as pets and/or potential hunting companions and offered on limited registration. Occasionally we will sell Full Registration but we need to have a phone conversation to discuss.
Our puppies begin going to new homes after they turn 8 weeks old. We have you submit an application for consideration, however, we may or may not get back to you right away depending on when the litters are due.
Text us for a quicker update 816-838-6811
1. Please Submit the Application – You can request at that time over email our pricing.
- Limited Registration means – Pet Only No Breeding Rights
- Full Registration means able to Breed.
2. Once Approved: You will be contacted to put down an Approval Deposit of $300.00
This is also non-refundable. If you change your mind for any reason this does not come back to you.
The reason for this is I have had lots of people penciled in, in the past only to back out once I request deposits. This lets me know you’re serious that you want to be on one of our next upcoming lists.
3.After you have put down your puppy deposit of $300, you will be given a picking order, and it’s in that picking order you will be able to choose your puppy 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc.
4. Actual Puppy picks don’t take place until 6 weeks old. — ( We will schedule visits at 6 weeks to pick or you can pick from pictures if you’re long-distance. ) Actual pick-up from us, the breeder will still be at 8 weeks old.