It’s time to Potty Train your puppy! These are just a few videos that we recommend for potty training your puppy! We know the first few weeks and even the first night are some of the most challenging times to own a puppy. Getting them to do what they need to do, and to go potty in the place that they need to potty is one of the largest headaches in potty training your puppy. Here are a few steps, but to make it easier we also provided a few videos that cover a few different aspects of potty training each with a little different emphasis. As a whole they make the potty training of your puppy not seem so difficult, and give you hope that there will be light at the end of the tunnel, with lots of consistency and training. Training you and training your puppy at the same time!
Potty Training: Part One Setting Up a Routine
1. Take your dog outside frequently…
2. Put your dog on a feeding schedule..
3. Learn to interpret signs that your dog has to go….
4. Pick a designated spot outside…
5. Always watch your dog during house training time….
6. Keep your dog in a crate at night and when you’re not home…
7. Clean up messes right away.